MC1504 T3 - Made with high visibility ANSI fluorescent yellow green fabric and ANSI reflective tape for ANSI 107-2004 Class 3 compliance and water safety.
Based on the original Mustang Survival Floater Coat, the MC1504 T3 ANSI High Visibility Flotation Coat is engineered to provide comfort, warmth, and durability. Most importantly, the Coat's closed cell foam insulation will provide flotation and in water insulation to delay the onset of hypothermia in the event of accidental water immersion. Combined with functional elements such as large front pockets and a full length storm flap, the Mustang Survival MC1504 T3 adds up to an unbeatable value.
- Relaxed fit offers enhanced mobility & comfort
- Airsoft™ Foam Flotation System
- Full length storm flap
- Hypothermia and flotation protection
- Zippered closures on front pockets
- Attachable insulated hood MA7136 (not available in ANSI yellow green),or weatherproof hood MA7112 can be purchased separately
- SOLAS reflective tape enhances visibility
Beginning November 24, 2008 the Federal Highway Administration (23 CFR 634) Highway Patrol Safety Regulation mandates that anyone working in the right-of-way of a federal aid highway must be wearing high visibility clothing that meet the requirements of ANSI / ISEA 107; 2004 edition class 2 or 3.
Approval: U.S.C.G. - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III