Taylortec Seahorse PFD safety whistle for life jackets and immersion suits.
Let your team and/or rescuers know where you are with a blast on this whistle. This non-corrosive whistle emits a high-pitched sound that is significantly louder than a conventional ball whistle. This whistle is approved for life vests, immersion suits and life rafts, and complies with SOLAS / USCG / MED / ISO. A tether line makes it easy to attach within reach. Keep this whistle with your PFD so that any overboard situation is resolved easier by the victim being able to signal for help.
Special pricing is available on quantities of 100+ Call 763-263-9835
- US Coast Guard accepted whistle for PFD's, immersion suits and life rafts
- Meets 46CFR 64.42-5 and SOLAS
- Pealess design, no moving parts inside, won't freeze like metal whistles
- Complies with SOLAS / USCG / MED / ISO / BERRY
- Made of bright orange ABS plastic highly visible during rescue
- Durable and completely waterproof
- Features retainer clip
- Lanyard for secure attachment to PFD
- Two sound chamber, up to 120 decible
- Easy to be heard over a mile