Mustang Survival Integrity™ is proof that having an uncompromising design for survival doesn't mean compromising on style. The Integrity™ series of jackets and pants provides leading-edge flotation and hypothermia protection, as well as great comfort and good looks.
Suitable for sailing, fishing or any type of marine activity, the Integrity™ MJ6224 GS Deluxe Bomber Jacket is engineered to be both comfortable and light weight. Designed with Mustang's Airsoft™ insulating foam to keep you safe and warm in the event of accidental water immersion, the MJ6224 GS delivers traditional hypothermia and flotation protection and features deluxe features like fleece lined collar for neck comfort, under arm ventilation to keep you cool in warmer weather, Comfort Cuff™ technology for a comfortable fit around the wrists and a relaxed, roomy fit that won't interfere with your activities.
For government agencies, this jacket is manufactured in a TAA compliant location.
Discontinued, Limited stock: 2 XL Orange/Black and 1 2XL Red/Black.
- Water resistant Comfort Cuff™ can be tightened to prevent water from entering the sleeve
- Hypothermia and flotation protection
- Relaxed fit offers enhanced mobility & comfort
- Water resistant urethane coated zippers
- Mustang's High Performance Nylon™
- Airsoft™ Foam Flotation System
- Wind and rain protection from Tug-Tight® waist adjustment, high-cut collar, full-length storm flap
- Velcro® cinch cuffs
- Internal waist belt reduces ride-up
- Fleece lined front pockets
- Fleece lined collar
- Underarm zipper for ventilation
- Chest pocket for extra storage
Approval: USCG - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III